Assessment Center Costs
- Schedule of Events
- Location & Lodging
- The Process
- Assessment Tools
- Sponsor & District Responsibilities
- Assessor Nomination & Application
- I've been accepted . . . NOW what?
- Assessment Center Costs
- Paying for the CPAC
- What is NOT necessary for Assessment?
- How to find a Sponsor
- Next Steps after Assessment
The registration fee for Candidates and Spouses sponsored by LCMS partner districts or parent churches is $1250 for single Church Planter Candidates and $1500 for Church Planter Candidate & Spouse.
Registration fees for Candidates and Spouses sponsored by non-Partner districts or other non-partner entities are $1550 for single Church Planter Candidates and $1950 for Church Planter Candidate and Spouse.
Under normal circumstances, the Sponsor ( Concordia Seminary, a Partner District, Mother Congregation, Mission Society or Network) cover the registration and travel costs of the Church Planter Candidate and Spouse.
The registration fee covers the following:
- Pre-assessment preparation kit (includes application and reference forms, hospitality and travel information, authorization and release form, spiritual gifts inventory, conflict management style inventory, daily schedule, and other tools and information).
- On-site psychologist-administered tests and interpretation.
- A one-hour personal interview with a licensed Christian counselor.
- All on-site assessment team interviews, services, and printed materials.
- Candidate exit interview and personal assessment report.
- Sponsoring agency follow-up report.
Registration does not include lodging, travel, meals, non-Assessment Center provided shuttles/transportation (including rental cars or other personal expenses).
Typically the sponsoring agency (district, mother church, or planting agency) pays for the planter, spouse (if applicable) travel, lodging, and meals. If you are a church planter candidate, contact your sponsoring agency to request assistance for these items.