Assessor Nomination & Application
- Schedule of Events
- Location & Lodging
- The Process
- Assessment Tools
- Sponsor & District Responsibilities
- Assessor Nomination & Application
- I've been accepted . . . NOW what?
- Assessment Center Costs
- Paying for the CPAC
- What is NOT necessary for Assessment?
- How to find a Sponsor
- Next Steps after Assessment
Assessors are carefully selected and invited to serve. All assessors receive orientation and training prior to the CPAC.
Assessors should demonstrate the following qualities:
- Visioning Capacity - able to envision God's preferred future for the church and surrounding community
- Intrinsically Motivated - a self-starter; manages time effectively
- Creates Ownership Of Ministry - able to get others to "buy" into the vision
- Relates To The Unchurched - comfortable being around pre-Christian people
- Spousal Cooperation - The spouse supports and participates in the ministry.
- Effectively Builds Relationships - a relational person who builds friendships easily and encourages others to do the same
- Committed To Church Growth - pushes through the natural barriers to church growth
- Responsive To The Community - designs ministries tailored to the community and mission of the church
- Utilizes Giftedness Of Others - understands how to help people identify their gifts and use them in unique ministries
- Flexible and Adaptable - comfortable with change; can easily switch gears adjusting to change and opportunities
- Builds Group Cohesiveness - understands people and knows how to encourage teamwork
- Resilient—Not Easily Discouraged - is emotionally and psychologically strong; not overwhelmed by criticism or setbacks
- Exercises Faith - practices a consistent walk with God, trusting Him to provide the resources and personnel for the church
Ready to register? Click here to register online for Assessment.