Church Planting Essentials
A 2-day seminar designed for church planters who have received a call to plant a new church.
Church consultants tell us that the best way to reach the unchurched is by planting new churches. That's why the Center for U.S. Missions, together with Dynamic Church Planting International, has developed this seminar.
Church planters from all mission field contexts will benefit from this refreshing and hope-filled seminar that approaches church planting from a principle-centered perspective - NOT a strategy-driven approach. Twelve biblical principles of church planting intersect with the four phases of a church plant culminating in the church planter's development of a detailed Mission Initiation Plan.
Church planters will engage in learning activities which include:
- Twelve missiological principles of church planting
- Four phases of a church plant
- Why plant a church?
- The Lord of Church Planting
- Prayerful Planning in Church Planting
- Vision - Plan - TimeLine Reflection
- The 3-D Approach to Leadership Development
- Building a Process of Discipleship
- Building a Launch Team
- Avoiding Church Planting Landmines
- Church Planting Project Management
- Developing Culturally Relevant Outreach
- Why Plant a Daughter Church?
- The Seasons of Church Planting
To learn more about the Church Planting Essentials seminar sponsored by the Center for United States Missions please email Peter Meier at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are currently no Church Planting Essentials seminars scheduled. Please visit our calendar to view our upcoming schedule of training events.